Re: Pitino Admits To A Bad Trade; Bob Cousy; Free Agents To Be

Here hoping the great Cous retires, he leaves me with the impression he's
bored and depressed. I know most of you guys and girls like to hear the
truth from the prophet. Time for an upbeat color announcer for this
exciting Celtic team.

cut
>Bob Cousy said in one of the Sunday papers, that he was asked by the
>Celtics
>to do TV commentary on FNE for all of their games. He declined that
>offer
>because he wanted to continue spending the majority of his winter time
>in
>Florida with his family. However, he hoped there would still be a role
>for
>him doing only road games. Hopefully, that will occur.
cut