Re: don't include Ray, etc.

Yes, it's extremely annoying to hear the same drivel
day after day on that station. The worst part is none
of them have a clue as to what is going with ANYTHING.
They live to be negative, because then if they're
wrong, everyone is so happy with the team they forget
that these bozos were all gloom and doom before the
season. The Red Sox right now are a perfect example.
These clowns all picked them to finish 4th or even 5th
in the division. All because of the Mo Vaughn crap.
They laughed for days at the signing of Brian Daubach
who happens to now be hitting .328 with 17 HR and 53
RBI. Anyone hear them laughing at Daubach now? That's
not the only case, by far. They just live to be
negative and tear up anyone they can. They're doing it
to the Pats now, and I'm sure will to the C's too. And
is it my imagination, or do they only let
Pitino-bashing callers on the air? You rarely, if ever
hear a supportive call for Pitino, the only Pitino
supporter on the station is Andleman. I haven't hear
Sarandis too much lately, but it wouldn't surprise me
to hear him ripping his old pal too. But the "Big
Show" are by far the worst offenders. Nothing but
cheap shots and cheap laughs on that show. If I hear
"Fellowship of the Miserable" or "Gainfully employed"
too many more times I may freak. Don't even get me
started about when total moron's like Smerlas start
trying to talk hoops....