Re: don't include Ray, etc.

>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>

>According to what was posted in the news group, the boys at WEEI were
>getting their jollies off about the trade, saying Pitino will
>want to dump Fortson after two weeks of training camp. I missed the Big
>Show today, so I can't verify those comments...

God forgive me, but I drove to work yesterday for a change, and had the
misfortune of listening to what you describe on the way home.  It was pretty
much what you say.  Glen kept going on and on about Chris Mills and other
ancient history.  He couldn't even name all the players involved in the
Denver trade (eg. Eric Washington).  I'm not sure he knew there was a draft
pick and cash involved.  I think he has all he can do to try to keep up to
date with what's going on with the Patriots, and when it's time for him to
start ranking on the Celtics you can almost hear the papers shuffling in the
background until he finds the one that has "10 cheap insults about Rick
Pitino" in boldface along the top for him to regurgitate (the only things
that are ever seen again after passing through that black hole under his
nose).  Meanwhile, the producer is tripping over his chair trying to find
that tape labelled "Fellowship of the Miserable" or "Four Percenters", to
have at the ready to be played over any caller has an intelligent thing to
say on the matter.

Other than that, it was real interesting.

Jim