Re: Boston Herald: Celtics Not Shopping Walker At The Moment

This is such music to my ears.  Here are the players I
would accept in exchange for Antoine Walker, excluding
such never-happens as Duncan, Hill, Garnett, etc.

Abdur-Rahim
Michael Finley
Brian Grant
Kobe Bryant
Alan Iverson
Dikembe Mutumbo
Antonio McDyess (maybe)
Jason Kidd
Vince Carter

like that.  And even then I have misgivings, except
with the first two.  I hope this speech by Wallace
isn't a smokescreen.