: Who would win

Jim, below is a direct quote from Vince Lombardi:

"I think good Physical Conditioning is essential to any occupation.  A
man who is physically fit performs better at any job.  Fatigue makes
cowards of us all."

I think Vince is saying that when a loose ball is on the floor, your mind
wants to be a hero to get the loose ball.  However, fatigue has set in on
the body and refuses to move.  Therefore, becoming a coward.

Jim, this is a motivational speech that he used to keep his players
focused upon the value of conditioning.  Lombardi DEMANDED  that his
players be in tip - top shape.

 Talk to any coach or player and ask them about fatigue, once fatigue
sets in the things that seem so basic become impossible.  A boxer can not
raise his arms to defend himself, a offensive lineman can not find the
strength to block, and a basketball player will refuse to block out or
jump for a rebound.  FATIGUE WILL MAKE YOU A COWARD.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

That's a ridiculous statement.  Fatigue makes you tired.  A coward is
always a coward.  I doubt either of these guy's is a coward. IMO.
<Jim

Greg made the statement;