Re: Who would win.

Greg,  It may be semantics, but I disagree with the statement.  I
respect Lombardi as one of the greatest coaches of any sport in any
league at any time.

I also respect your posts, so I am not flameing/dissin etc.. you.

I know some cowards.  If they were in great shape they would still be
cowards.

Because someone is fatigued they may not be able to box out etc...
Because someone can't finish the execution of their actions doesn't make
them a coward,  the act of not trying to execute certainly could be
construed that way.

<Jim  (Don't mean to start an argument)