Re: I've got a Great idea

Kevin,

I have real doubts about acquiring Duncan or Hill - my guess is that
they both end up staying with their current teams since they are both
nice guys and their teams will do anything to keep him - but the idea of
keeping Walker for a year is smart. And if he does perform, you have
more options, to trade him or keep him. So I doubt that he gets
moved this offseason.

If Duncan becomes available though, I wouldn't have any hesitation
trading Walker AND Pierce and everyone else on the team plus a bunch
of draft picks. He's easily worth all the current talent on the Celtics.
But it's a fantasy.

And the idea of players coming to the Celtics for tradition isn't too
realistic. They'll want someone who's a current contender, so the Celtics
better make a big stride if they want a shot.

Alex