I've got a Great idea

Hi,

This morning I woke up very excited. I was half asleep still, and this
great idea came to me - on trading Walker.

Wait up! Before you hang up one me (Oh no, it is one of those trade
ideas again), give me a read:

Trading Walker now is not a good idea now, becos Walker's stock value
is low (missed conditioning sessions, selfish play, ballhog bad press
etc, etc, need I say more?), but his potential is high as many agreed.

Celtics (rather Pitino) should squeeze the best out of Walker the
coming season and showcase him for (here comes the big idea)

The Grant Hill / Tim Duncan Sweepstakes (assuming Hill declares for
free agency and Duncan do not sign the extention at Spurs)

We can offer their teams Walker + players (exclud Pierce) and/or draft
picks!

If they don't trade with us, who else can offer such "value"?
(Look at Magic, they got really busted by Phoenix. What use are
Manning (no knees anymore) and Garrity + 2 mid-late first round draft
choice compensation for a All-Star?)

Of course I can hear your questions now.

Why trade Walker when he is "living up" to his potential?
His skills are not in question, his head is. I believe that his ways
(selfish play, coast to coast w/o passing (and not making the basket),
ballhog, missing sessions, no of shots, etc) due to his upbringing and
character and this can not be changed (unless a major incident happens
like Moses going up the hill seeing the LIGHT) or it can be changed
but takes years. You might say "well look at Chris Webber, he's turn
things around now at Sacramento". I am sure you know that he was in
his contract year last year and he was seeking an extention. Look out
for him this year, he will become his usual self after getting that
extention, I can feel it. Sure Penny is happy now, wait til there's
not enough shots to go around in Phoenix, then we will see the "old"
Penny whinning again.

Why would Grant Hill or Tim Duncan want to come here?
Celtics is the franchise with the most tradition and history, need I
elaborate more? Slick Rick would be able to sell the idea better, he
bought it (of course, the 7 mil per plays a part) himself. You think
Chicago or Toronto or Clippers (teams who are going to be very under
the cap come bidding time) has more traditon than us? If you have the
same offer who do you chose, us or them?

Why do we need Grant Hill since we already have "The Package" Pierce?
Pippen + Jordan + role players = 6 rings. Is this a good answer?

Tim Duncan?
Tell we want him to continue where Rusell left off.

Thanks for reading.

Kevin/Singapore