Wright to Lakers?

ESPN reporting they signed Lo to a one year, $2 mil deal. Team won't confirm.
Does this mean no Oakley for them? I wonder why. Hey, maybe Oakley's coming to
the Celtics for the $1 million exception! Yeah, that's it ... more likely he's
going to Miami or back to New York, so we can guard him with Calbert Cheaney
... sorry.

BTW, report says Orlando took the pathetic Phoenix offer because they weren't
interested in Glen Rice. Tres bizarre. Neither of those guys will be on
Orlando's roster a year from now. They must have really wanted the picks.