Bud Eley?

This might really be a stretch, but does anybody think this guy could be a
bargain pickup for 12th man/backup center? He's 6'10, 260 (decent size) and
was one of only 3 players in college basketball last year who ranked in the
top 20 in both rebounding (where he was 5th at 10.7/game) and shot blocking
(18th at 2.6 a game). The other two guys were Chris Mihm and Ga Tech's Alvin
Jones. I should note I haven't seen him play. Anybody know where this guy
ended up? He wasn't drafted.