Cheaney... second thought

Well its now 12 hours since Calbert became a Celtic and I've had a
decent nights sleep.....

It could be a good move. It could also be a bad one.

Thinking about the Wizards fans, they may have made Calbert their scape
goat.

Calbert may infact be a great sixth man for the Celtics, but what I said
about his downside is if he is the starter. I think he'd be a good
sixth  man at worst now...

Why did the Wizards fans insult Cheaney? Why not pick on Juwannabe
Howard and his contract, Rod Strickland and his off-the-court problems
or that their coach and management just plain suck?

Warwick