Cheaney?

You've got to be kidding !! What piece of the puzzle is this? I'm with you
guys - Cheaney has been spent the last four seasons going steadily
downhill.  Let's hope he can rekindle his 3-pt range. His attempts went
from 154 (33.8%, in 95-96) to 30 (13%, the following season).  How many SFs
does RP need, anyhow! You're right, maybe this glut is related to moving
Walker...  I have to assume that E.Washington is going and Cheaney will
play at 2.

yuck,

 --Ellie