What is Pitino doing?

Let's face it, Pitino is really screwing up the team. I don't know if
I'm the only one to feel this way, but I believe that Mercer will be
THE man at the 2 position in a couple of years. Look at what he's
done: high school player of the year, 2 titles at Kentucky (I
believe). Also, in what would have been his senior year in college,
he averages 17 points a game. Danny Fortson may be an excellent
player, but not as good as Mercer. In a couple of years, we'll be
saying "how did we let this guy get away?" In addition, Pitino is
now looking to trade Walker. This is a player who made the all star
team in what would have been his senior year in school! What is
Pitino's philosophy? Trade all good players for marginal ones? If
this pattern continues, expect to say goodbye to Paul Pierce in a
year or two.

-David (depressed Celtics fan)