Re: Boston Globe Poll

At 04:18 PM 8/4/99 +0200, j.hironaka@unesco.org wrote:
>At the moment, 11.3% are voting "Pitino pulled of a steal" while 29% say
>the exact opposite ("The Celtics were Robbed") and 22.8% chose "Should
>have traded Antoine Walker".
>
>How's that for "the most knowledgeable basketball fans in the world".
>:-)

Hola folks,
                 I voted a couple of times but the vote count never changed as it stayed at Total Votes:1772 !! So I went into my room and logged on with a different computer to see if it only would accept one vote from each person and it still showed  1772!!  SO I went into my sons room (A scary experience indeed!!) and voted on his box and yup you guessed it Total Votes 1772!!! I  guess the system could be set up to change only after a certain number of votes accumulate. Anyone have experience with Globe polls?? If you do help clue in the clueless!!
Thanks.Mike