From: Michael J.King Sr. <kingpin@primenet.com>
To: <j.hironaka@unesco.org>; Josh Farber <joshfarber@home.com>;
<Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Boston Globe Poll

> At 04:18 PM 8/4/99 +0200, j.hironaka@unesco.org wrote:
> >At the moment, 11.3% are voting "Pitino pulled of a steal" while 29% say
> >the exact opposite ("The Celtics were Robbed") and 22.8% chose "Should
> >have traded Antoine Walker".
> >
> >How's that for "the most knowledgeable basketball fans in the world".
> >:-)
>
> Hola folks,
>                  I voted a couple of times but the vote count never
changed as it stayed at Total Votes:1772 !! So I went into my room and
logged on with a different computer to see if it only would accept one vote
from each person and it still showed  1772!!  SO I went into my sons room (A
scary experience indeed!!) and voted on his box and yup you guessed it Total
Votes 1772!!! I  guess the system could be set up to change only after a
certain number of votes accumulate. Anyone have experience with Globe
polls?? If you do help clue in the clueless!!