RE: Thomas Buys CBA

10 million is just a media guess.  I heard a conversation with the current
Commissioner of the CBA, and he said the figure was still not complete, and
it would never be released to the media when it was finalized.  He said it
would be more than likely be more than 10 mill.  That isn't a bad deal for 9
franchises.  The only trouble is 3 of the franchises where going to fold,
and the other 6 are in small markets.  I'm in Grand Rapids, MI, home to the
GR Hoops, and we are one of the largest markets.