Trade

This trade makes sense.

We got rid of Ron, who 1) didn't want to be here and 2) doesn't have the
upside of Pierce at the 2 and 3) was a liability to the team's
chemistry  (although he is a great athlete and nice guy).

There are some concerns about Pierce's speed at the 2.  Pierce's
athleticism is going to be hard to match by other 2's, however.

Fortson is the real deal.  He played in all 50 games and is a monster on
the boards, especially the offensive boards.  It will be awesome for
'Toine and Pierce to get second and third chances at scoring.

Eric Williams looks solid now!!  Bench pressing 360!  This guy is
sculpted and is going to be a freight train driving to the hoop.  He'll
add a good punch on the second unit to help out Dana.

Eric Washington will bring some solid 3 pt shooting from the bench.

We got rid of Popeye, who, although I liked his game when healthy, made
little, if any, contributions to this team.

And a likely  Lottery Pick!!!  Talk about icing!!!

Run will be missed, but we now have the balance and pieces in place to
be a very competitive ballclub.

ps Put me down put me down for 45 and 37, and challenging to make it
past the second round.

Starke