From: CeltsSteve <celtssteve@mindspring.com>
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: penny to the Suns for manning/Garrity/Shawn marion?!?!?!?!
Date: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 12:09 AM

The dismantling of the Magic is all but complete now. According to XTRA
Sports AM-690 in San Diego, radio station KTAR in Phoenix is reporting
Penny to the Suns in exchange for Danny Manning, Pat Garrity, and Shawn
Marion.

One less team in the East and Atlantic Division the C's need to contend
with in their quest to make the playoffs.