Re: Favorites??

>Mishra,
>
>Where are you going with this favorites thing???
>
>I dont see your point... The supposed favorites were the Kentucky
>players - Walter, Ron and Antoine and now that we've traded one and
>Antoine's on the block [for a superstar type deal ONLY] I can't see your
>point.

I think she is leaning towards the slack Walker is given.  Most players would
be removed from a game if they had the same shot selection.

>Isn't one of the focal points of the trade - who got the better player??
>Well today, I think we got the best player in the trade in Fortson and
>we also got the better role players.

We'll see.  I hope Fortson's year wasn't a fluke.  I still think Mercer is
going to be a very good player.

>Kenny was damn right when he said that the Celtics had to make Antoine
>and Paul the two go-to scorers, and yes Ron Mercer is a tremendously
>gifted and nice young man, but if hes not scoring he isn't helping.

You could say the same thing about Walker.  When his shooting was off (way)
his rebounding and assist number were down also. (someone posted stats during
the year Joe?).  BTW Mercer's were up very slightly.

>I wish him the best of luck at Denver; hes the type of player that they
>need, but Fortson is the star we needed the most this off-season.

Not sure if I would call him a star yet.  Lets see him do it some more before
he gets god-like status.

>Warwick

Rich,,,