Trade

I hope Fortson can be an Anthony Mason type player for the Celts, unselfish
rebounder picking up lots of garbage points. There still are a lot of
question marks for the Celts with so many people playing different positions.

Antoine: rebounding is one of his strengths, at the 3 he's further from the
basket. Can he defend the 3? Do we really want him as our outside shooter?

Pierce: playing the 2 in the scrub season doesn't make him quick enough to
handle the big boys. One of his strengths also is rebounding, at the 2 he'll
be further away from the basket. The quickness advantage he has at the 3 is
gone at the 2.

Fortson: his great year rebounding was in playing the 5, will he be able to
do the same at the 4?

Potapenko: how did he have such a lousy summer league playing against who?

Battie: if we sign him, he looks great in certain matchups but realistically
he's too thin to play the 4 and not a good enough shooter for the 3?

Williams: I can just hear the spinmaster now "I always thought Eric was a
winner, just a jump shot away..."

Lot's of potential but also alot of uncertainty. Also, one more year with
huge turnover of the team. I can hear it now, just wait till these learn to
play with each other... All in all, I think it's a good trade but also alot
of unanswered questions.

Gary