Favorites??

Mishra,

Where are you going with this favorites thing???

I dont see your point... The supposed favorites were the Kentucky
players - Walter, Ron and Antoine and now that we've traded one and
Antoine's on the block [for a superstar type deal ONLY] I can't see your
point.

Isn't one of the focal points of the trade - who got the better player??
Well today, I think we got the best player in the trade in Fortson and
we also got the better role players.

Kenny was damn right when he said that the Celtics had to make Antoine
and Paul the two go-to scorers, and yes Ron Mercer is a tremendously
gifted and nice young man, but if hes not scoring he isn't helping.

I wish him the best of luck at Denver; hes the type of player that they
need, but Fortson is the star we needed the most this off-season.

Warwick