Pierce....

Hey all,

I for one dont believe that Paul Pierce's adjustment to shooting guard
will be as hard as what you're making it out to be.

Take a look at the situation that he was in at the start of last season
without Ron Mercer.. We can almost say that he played a combo small
forward / shooting guard last season and that is where he had his most
success... Am I right in saying that??

Now, if he can go back to not having Ron Mercer in his way, we're set...
and we've done that in the best possible way.

Warwick