We just made the playoffs

Hey all,

I really like this trade.

We traded a one-dimensional "When hes not scoring, hes NOT helping" type
with two cap baggages for an exciting rebounder [that we were crying out
for] the second unit scorer and a player who will supposively be able to
shoot the ball and wont be stopped when you put a taller player to play
one-on-one D like Dana can be at times....

I love this trade.. Just get us a half-way-towards-decent big man to
play spot up minutes at center and we'll be a contender NOW!

C - Potapenko
PF - Fortson
SF - Walker
SG - Pierce
PG - Anderson

Second Unit

C - Tony Battie
PF - Walter McCarty
SF - Eric Williams
SG - Adrian Griffin
PG - Dana Barros
SG - Eric Washington
PG - Wayne Turner

Does the second unit spell R-U-N  A-N-D   G-U-N or what?

Warwick