RE: RED ALERT: C'S CALL NOON PRESS CONFERENCE

Really ! Is Ray really an undercover member of Celtic Brass  testing the
fan's barometer !

Griffin will not help this team at the pro level.  I have still yet to see
a good Pitino deal. Well maybe Knight for Battie I will give one thumb up.
Doe she think he can win at this level with a bunch of CBA guys and no
outside shooting except for Barros ?  I liked what I saw from Damon Jones
better more than what I saw from Griffin at the summer league, although he
could become a Mario Elie type. He does seem to be a hard worker.

.