Duncan

Interesting response from Duncan if it was actually interpreted accurately.

http://www.cnnsi.com/basketball/nba/news/1999/07/26/smith_q_a/

Stephen A. Smith: The likelihood of that is yes, but at the same time
anything is possible. I spoke to Tim Duncan Sunday after the U.S. blew out
Argentina and Tim told me there are no guarantees. The fact of the matter
is, the San Antonio Spurs are trying to get a new arena. In the event that
they are not successful in that quest, then they plan on moving. If they
move somewhere that Tim does not want to move to, he has told me that he
will be in another uniform instead of a Spurs uniform. So really a lot if
riding on whether or not San Antonio is successful in getting that new
arena.