RE: LA Times' Mark Heisler on the Cs

He has  a good point though. As West and others with much better teams try
to improve and land stars like Hardaway & Steve Smith, We're singing
another mediocre journeyman like Adrian Griffin.  Maybe what they say is
true no on wants Mercer or Anderson for what they are paid, or asking.  I
would not expect anyone to think Mercer is worth what he wants, so Ron and
his agent better pull their heads our of their asses before he winds up in
Vancouver or the Clippers !

On Sunday, August 01, 1999 12:53 PM, Douglas342@aol.com
[SMTP:Douglas342@aol.com] wrote:
>   Here's what Heisler says about the Cs in his column today.  In general,
> always readable, if somewhat biased.
>
> Boston--Who's running this mess? Oh, Rick Pitino. That explains
everything.
> As usual, Pitino wants to trade everyone, starting with his stars:
Antoine