Re: No Miller time this year

>Andre Miller is the player I wish we would have had a chance to draft.
>However, I would still rather have Vitaly than him.
>
>(BTW, if we hit the lotto by some chance, I say take Baron Davis if he
>comes out.)

Peter, I'm not sold on Miller because....well..he has a conventional
penetrating game and doesn't seem all that quick...however, concerning
Davis...now there's a point guard for the Celtics. If Pitino can weasel a
pick by dumping Kenny on some poor unsuspecting fool who hasn't been
watching NBA games for the past decade, and Davis is still on the board,
take him. Davis should be the first point guard taken in the
draft...period. I have to believe he's coming out. $$$$$$$

Paul M.