No Miller time this year

"Miller might not appeal as much to Krause because he
                          is a point guard with a conventional penetrating game.
                          But the Utah playmaker is strong, has the versatility
                          to play shooting guard, defends well and comes from a
                          strong program."

Andre Miller is the player I wish we would have had a chance to draft.
However, I would still rather have Vitaly than him.

(BTW, if we hit the lotto by some chance, I say take Baron Davis if he comes out.)

" I don't care to be part of a Global Village populated by Global
Village Idiots"

(I love this, Joe!)