Re: Up Tempo

I see your point, but none of us is criticizing Kenny
for not being able to defend Stephon Marbury, or for
being an above-average scorer.  The point guard is
primarily a distributor and enabler, and that is all
mental.  That Kenny has the skills to do it and
doesn't is unacceptable.  If look at guys like Sherman
Douglas and Mark Jackson, and see how much better they
make their teammates, you can see how little
athleticism figures in to this discussion at all.

=== message truncated ===