Re: Up Tempo

>I see your point, but none of us is criticizing Kenny
>for not being able to defend Stephon Marbury, or for
>being an above-average scorer.  The point guard is
>primarily a distributor and enabler, and that is all
>mental.  That Kenny has the skills to do it and
>doesn't is unacceptable.

You know, Josh is right...this is the bottom-line with Kenny. He has the
skills, but "won't" use them to make his teammates better. The discussion
of Kenny on this list is exactly the same discussion every Blazer fan had
about Kenny. If Kenny stays for the length of his contract, we're all going
to be discussing the same "issues" for the length of his contract. It's a
broken record with Kenny. He knows what the problem is, but it's brain-lock
with him. He'll even agree that he needs to work on certain things, start
doing certain things, start concentrating on certain things...but never
will. God bless him...he's had career and made a ton of money being an
"adequate" point guard for mediocre teams when he could've been an all star
on dominating teams...and that's what I love about this country.

Paul M.