Re: Pitino Leaving Rumors

Of course it's true.  How could it not be?  I've known all along,
when Rick decides to call it quits the first place you'll hear about
it is the Pistons/Celtics game preview in the Detroit Free Press.  It
just makes too much sense not to be true.  The only thing is, the way
I heard it, Rick is running off to get married to Jamal Mashburn.

You know, if I had known that sports reporting consisted mainly of
making stuff up and printing it next to the words "rumors say that",
I might have chosen a different career.  Seriously.

Jim