Re: Pitino Leaving Rumors

You know...Cecil's post makes about as much sense as "I'd like to introduce
you to the Celtics' backcourt of the future." The future lasted, what, less
than a year? Or how about anything Pitino's said about Kenny Anderson being
the perfect fit for this team? What's more bizarre...Pitino-world or what's
written below? At least Cecil is entertaining, charming and imaginative.

Paul M.