Mercer

If we do trade Mercer, please keep Minor.

He has shown great improvement over the last couple of season and he seems to be
a perfect role player. He rebounds well, runs the floor and got some range.
Perfect.

Kenny A, is a scoring point guard. We need a passer and that can shoot to keep
defense honest. Anyone available with experience in the league? Something like
Charlie Ward in NY. They've got the scorers, all he has to do is pass them the
ball.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_Rite@bentley.edu