Timmy is upset

I heard on ESPN radio tonight that Tim Hardaway is getting tired of Riley and
Riley's system (from a guy from ESPN magazine before the Heat/Pacer game). It
seems that Hardaway was willing to give it up for Riley (physically and
mentally) before if he had a chance to get a ring. But now he wonders whether
Riley's system is taking years off of his career and he may not get a ring
for it. Also, it apparently wasn't pleased that Riley was looking to trade
him to get into the Marbury sweepstakes. I bring this up as Hardaway has
blasted Pitino for his style of coaching and play. Now he is questioning
Riley. Based on the respect that Riley has attained from people, I think
Timmy loses a little credibility...

DJessen33