Wizard game

Good effort by the C's.  Until some last minute choking, the C's played
excellent defense and we able to play around the Dana defect and a missing
Walker and Mercer...Another solid game by Vitally. The stats just don't show
his impact. We got a real center here...Pierce was able to show what he can
do when he becomes the first option. Note: They used him in the post alot to
much success...I like the contributions that McCarty and Minor give. I hope
Pitino keeps them. They are the perfect reserves for this system...Jones
seems to me to be perfect for Pitino-ball. For any Kentucky Wildcat fan,
isn't Jones the type of player Pitino had at point during his years at
college? I look for Jones to stay with this team to be our top reserve point
guard next year. At least, I hope so...It is nice to see Battie be able to
perform well at his natural position, power forward. He would also be a great
reserve for this team next year at the power forward and center positions.
Hopefully, they can come to some financial agreement...

DJessen33