Wizard game

Well, we kicked the Wizards butt. However, it was only because Wizards didn't
care to play tonight. I think they might have even been in the game if all 5
guys got back on defense instead of waiting under their basket for the next
offensive set...The Celts pressure defense is improving. However, the offense
is still a "let me break my man down one-on-one" or a Mercer jump fade-away
just inside the 3 (is it me, or can Mercer not make a shot when he is wide
open?) Kenny is the worst, not because he does it the most, but rather
because because of his experience and position of point guard should know
better...Walker started the game very nice, drawing the double and looking
for the open man. Then Pitino took him out for a extended time. When Walker
game back in, he was dead set on making up for lost time and took it to the
basket, regardless of the defense or outcome. Therefore, he had some forced,
pressured shots and probably didn't shoot a good percentage. This guy has so
much talent. I think he could be the best player in the league. Now that he
is in shape, he rebounding great again and he is murdering people with his
dribble in the open court. He just has to learn how to play with his
teammates and within an offense. I want to take back all the trade offers I
made earlier. The player that Walker was early in the season was apparently a
player that was way out of shape...

DJessen33