Quincy Lewis & Jason Terry..

Guys, I know I have been a pest on bragging about Jason Terry's and Quincy Lewis' talent, but I assure you guys that these two are pure talents and will make it big or should I say make a big impact right away in the NBA.

Quincy Lewis is a Kerry Kittles-clone but taller.  He's a tremendous OUTSIDE SHOOTER beyond the arc or mid range.  He's also could become the next Reggie Miller as he is really a scorer that needs to be defended constantly as he's a major threat at any place inside the hardcourt.

As for Jason Terry, I've always thought this kid is better than his much hyped teammates in Arizona before(Bibby and Miles Simon).  This PG is the complete package.  Can score, assist, steal and be a pesky defender.  Not a flashy one but truly effective and can really control the game by himself either by scoring or by making his teammates look better.