Re: Hawks Last to Fall Down: Atlanta 77- Boston 70

Bill,

Could the slow tempo be due to the fact that Barros was outmatched
by Blaylock, an excellent defender? I could only listen to the game
on the radio, so I don't know. I remember last year in a game against
Atlanta when Blaylock stole the ball off the dribble from Billups
twice.

I believe Pitino had mentioned after the game that he was concerned
about Barros matching up with Blaylock.

Alex