Boos for AW

http://www.bostonherald.com/bostonherald/sport/walker04151999.htm

Boos hit home: Celts' Walker: I guess the fans don't want me
by Mark Cofman - Boston Herald
Thursday, April 15, 1999

Last paragraph of this article has Antoine saying this:
``I guess they're trying to show me they're not happy with me,'' he said.
``Maybe they want someone else. I don't know what it is, to tell you the
truth. I'm still trying to figure it out. My concern is with this team
right now, but at the end of the year I'll deal with the situation.''

Anybody knows what he means "but at the end of the year I'll deal with the
situation.''?

Kevin/Singapore