Re: Shooting Form

FWIW, on his follow through Walt's shooting hand ends up perpendicular to
the basket (he sort of flicks his wrist off to the right). I remember
Johnnie Dawkins (a good shooter) also did that, but I don't understand the
principle behind it. Wouldn't the pumpkin have a curveball movement?

This technique follows the principle that the pinkie gives direction to the
shot. So during the follow-through, the pinkie should be pointing at the
basket.