No Subject

There is improvement in Walker's inside game, as well.

``I give (assistant coach) Andy Enfield a lot of credit,'' said Walker.
``He's worked with me every day. He's worked me to death, as far as
making quick and hard moves in the post and doing little things to
score.

``That's what I love about the coaching staff. They look at the films
and pick out the little things that you need to do. He's worked very
hard with me at shooting free throws and finding a routine that I can
stay with. Hopefully I can cure that problem.

``I'm trying to get to the basket more and be more of an inside
presence, and (Enfield) is showing me how to do that.''

Said Celtics coach Rick Pitino: ``Just with Antoine working on his front
facing in the low post and making his moves, he significantly has gotten
better in the last 10 days.''