Enfield is a Johns Hopkins "Post-doc"

For those like Dorine and me who have been wondering what Rick Pitino's
6 dozen assistant coaches (I'd call them "black shirts" but that would
be cruel) do for a living, here is a description of the Johns Hopkins
"Shot M.D." Andy Enfield from yesterday's Steve Bulpett Celts Notebook.

p.s. Like brassy Josh O. and classy Mike D., I had a nice Easter list
reunion of my own this weekend with Pete Delevett and his lovely wife
Kim. We drank champagne and talked about you guys on the Celts list. It
was fun. You all are very welcome anytime to my humble abode.

Joe

****