DJ

I wouldn't be surprised by this, as reports coming out of Orlando were that
PG Jason Williams, Sacramento's 1st round pick, was working out with DJ
after quitting/getting kicked off (I can't remember which) the U of Florida
basketball team.

-mark

>According to Dave D'Alessandro of TSN,  "Rick Adelman was thinking of
>filling out his Sacramento staff with John Wetzel and a guy who probably has
>been overlooked for too long, Dennis Johnson. . . ."
>
>I hope this is true.  DJ could teach the point gaurds of the league a lot
>about the game.
>

>Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
>Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
>Esteppjm@AppState.edu

Mark Piotrowski
Registrar,
Northwestern University Prosthetic-Orthotic Center
345 E. Superior St.
Room. 1712
Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 908-8006