Re: Los Angeles Clippers find big shoes for high schooler

> See...this is what I like! So who do you think the Celtics get for Walker?
>  Do the Clippers East send anyone else to the Clippers West?
>
>  Paul M.

Your constant criticism of the Celtics handling of Walker has been iritating
but bearable. I was willing to let that go as a difference of opinion.
However, I can'tever stand by and allow you to call our beloved team the
Clippers East. I try to figure why someone can be so critical of the Celtics
organization after what we endured the past 5 years. The only thing that comes
to mind is that you are somehow related to ML Carr or Jan Volk. Two years ago
you could call us the Clippers East. I would never do it but perhaps you
would. But now, if you don't see the Celtics change in direction, you either
need to eyes or your heart examined. If you continue such unwarranted
aggression against our beloved, expect to be flamed early and often!

DJessen33