Re: First week of Exhibition Games To Be Cancelled

Ahh.... shove it. I am fed up of the NBA acting like little kids...

My suggestion is get all the players not with David Falk, start a new
league getting the players as part of mangement.  This way they know what
it feels like having to deal with salaries, attendance and stuff.

I say without David Falk because knowing him, he'll screw the new league up
by trying to become Commissioner and paying his clients the highest
salaries.

Any suggestions, opinions??

Ritesh Ramani