Re: Jerry Callahan: NBA Not Missed!

My original post was not intended to be a knock on hockey.  I do not,
however, relish the thought of having only hockey to watch between
February and spring training.  Especially considering that the regular
season is meaningless.  By the time the playoffs roll around, I'll be
watching the World Series Champion Boston Red Sox and MVP Nomar
Garciaparra (it could happen).  And, unlike many, college hoops just
doesn't do it for me.

Jim