Re: Jerry Callahan: NBA Not Missed!

Besides the Ricktator and the Celts, I'll miss the NBA like not at all.  I
will be happy watching hockey.  That is one great sport.  Not every person in
the world has jumped on the hockey bandwagon.  I can't wait for the season to
start. They haven't had a lockout lately.  Ooops! That was probably a jinx,
they will go on strike any day now...

Shawn

Originally from Jim Meninno: