Re: Jerry Callahan: NBA Not Missed! -Reply

>>> "Jim Meninno" <jim_meninno@hotmail.com> 09/25/98 12:43pm >>>
Gerry Callahan, and I say this in the nicest possible way, is an idiot.
Sure there's plenty going on now.  Pennant races, the NFL have always
overshadowed the start of the NBA season.  But come back in February,
when you have had a month long diet of nothing but regular season
hockey  games, and tell me how little you miss the NBA.

Jim <<<

Jim:

Great point!  I have long been a hockey-basher, and the thought of
spending long winter nights with nary an exciting pro-sporting event on
the tube is not one to look forward to.

At least there's still college basketball...
Ryan