draft

Hey Kevin -- thanks for the news about the CBA draft! Pay attention to these names everybody because some of them definitely will be in the league one day. Saddi Washinghton, the first pick, was supposed to be one of the best SGs in college, but I think his size (6'3, only 165 lbs) caused him to drop.

Another small guard who was supposed to be all the shit but didnt get drafted in 97 was Oregon's Kenya Wilkins. Compared very favorably to Brevin Knight, around the same size at 5'10, 160. Anybody know where he ended up?
And hey, for those of you who think it's never too early to start scouting, there's an article on ESPN about the top-rated high school center prospects. We'll be hearing about at least some of these guys in the future. The article's at http://ESPNET.SportsZone.com/ncb/features/00853225.html.