Re: Jerry Callahan: NBA Not Missed!

Gerry Callahan, and I say this in the nicest possible way, is an idiot.
Sure there's plenty going on now.  Pennant races, the NFL have always
overshadowed the start of the NBA season.  But come back in February,
when you have had a month long diet of nothing but regular season hockey
games, and tell me how little you miss the NBA.

Jim

>Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 13:11:15 -0400
>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>CC: celtics@igtc.com
>Subject: Jerry Callahan: NBA Not Missed!
>
>CNN/SI - NBA Basketball - No season...does anybody care? - Thursday
September 24, 1998 08:53 PM</TITLE>